Separated Downloads from Uploads

inoxllor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dAbReAkA: I don't know -- I haven't tested the beta much... I've only been reading what others have been saying in the forums, and have seen some people mention the fact that nested sorting was not working -- so I assumed it was implemented... guess not =T [Edit: PeFi mentioned it in this post... I'll never trust him, ever again!! (jp xP)]

@hendrix: What image are you talking about? Do you mean the mockup that Urkburk posted? If that's what you're talking about, then no, that's categorizing, not nested sorting. (When I say nested sorting, I'm talking about how when you click sort by Name, then sort by Status, it sorts by status, but within each status grouping, the items are sorted by name, etc)

I cant say that i would want a feature like that, it would take up even more screenspace. And like already stated in some posts here, there are several ways to to see the differences between downloads and uploads.

Anyhow, if this is to be implemented, please make it optional.

@dAbReAkA: Such thing... I just read the changelog, and it said specifically this...
- Feature: Use Shift when clicking on the main listview's columns to setup a secondary sorting order.

Thanks for having me confused for a second there =P

lol sorry..

i read the changelog.. i guess i skiped that :) that's a nice feature

there is a little bug when sorting (no matter nested or not..)

when u click a column to sort the whole rows of that column turn grey.. u have to exit the program and turn it on again to make all columns of all rows the same color

Archived