Skip checking or speed it up

fg4323asef3s

Let us have an option to skip checking, or speed it up with like 10 times and decrease system usage. On less powerful (and even on my super-gaming pc) machines it's slowing the system down enormously, not to mention that the checking is damn slow - that's not acceptable. AT ALL!

Earlier today I had to reboot the system while it was checking, couldn't stop it, it was lagging too much, and it's even lagging now when I am typing this!!!

And don't give me that "have you checked that your disc is OK" nonsense, I am pretty sure I know more than a computer and/or Windows than 99% of you.

A utility, such as this client is not meant to be noticed - it's a background program but it's using so much power so it's impossible to use it. And there is nothing we can do about it either, real-time CPU usage perhaps? But no...

And don't give me that "have you checked that your disc is OK" nonsense, I am pretty sure I know more than a computer and/or Windows than 99% of you.

Then prove it by giving us the chkdsk results.

And make sure your drive transfer mode hasn't lapsed into PIO.

And make sure you don't have software injected into uTorrent that shouldn't be (provide a process explorer process list with dll list for the utorrent.exe process and a hijackthis log)

• 3 weeks later...

2gig torrent checked in about 3-5 seconds on my system =/

my specifications:

CPU: i7 920 @ 4GHz (MultiThreaded) // each real core creates a virtual core, but you know this don't you with your 99% percentile knowledge

MEM: 12GB triple channel 2000MHz

HDD: 3x RAID 0 VelociRaptor

Cost me alot, but you know, i have no life so :P

Archived