After Installing Snow Leopard, torrent keeps stopping

amb1s1

I had the 9.1.2 version and after I start couple of torrents, they just stop without an errors. I look for the most popular torrent to know this is not the case that there are no enough people seeding, but still keep stopping. Is there anybody having this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having some problems with torrents also since I have updated to Snow Leopard...

The OpenOffice torrent works fine but there are some that won't work at all.

For example, certain torrents when added will go from blue arrow to red arrow, will list how many seeds/peers available but will not download. This is with version 0.9.2

The same torrents that won't work happens to work on my windows uTorrent 1.8.4 almost immediately. I COULD utilize my desktop, but its an old junker compared to my mac =\

*Oh and I do have my ports properly forwarded*

I'm also having this problem after updating to snow leopard. I am still running 0.9.0.4 as it's the only one I seem to get a green connection with and my utorrent just closes itself down randomly. It is not tracker or torrent specific it just shuts down whenever it feels like it with no error messages or warnings.

Archived