CHILIPEPPER

ok im really annoyed spent 2 days on this problem

ive tried other torrent programs but its still the same

heres some info:

macosX 10.5.2

utorrent 9.1.2

router tompson imfinitium, isp telmex

manually opened ports several times.

light started at yellow when ports opened, turns to green. then 20 minutes later it turns to yellow. even when green no speed.

tired different torrent files but speed is 0 k/bs upload download

when i first set up a torrent program i was using vuze it worked for one day with speeds 150download. which is fine. then it stopped working in an hour

i have the firewall settings open to accept utorrent on osX and it is registered fine.

ive spent hours playing with the preference settings on utorrent upload download. ect

currently it is set as:

TCP port 31089

automatic map port

gloabal limit 200

outgoing encription enabled, but ive also tried force

one 850 mb file did work but at 30 kbs a few weeks ago and took a few days to complete.

anyone have any advice? this is making me crazy and i need to solve this problem.

also i ran the test for isp blocking and its clear:

s BitTorrent traffic on a well-known BitTorrent port (6883) throttled?

* The BitTorrent upload (seeding) worked. Our tool was successful in uploading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

* There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent uploads. In our tests a TCP upload achieved at least 53 Kbps while a BitTorrent upload achieved at most 100 Kbps. You can find details here.

* The BitTorrent download worked. Our tool was successful in downloading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

* There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests a TCP download achieved at least 685 Kbps while a BitTorrent download achieved at most 728 Kbps. You can find details here.

Is BitTorrent traffic on a non-standard BitTorrent port (10011) throttled?

* The BitTorrent upload (seeding) worked. Our tool was successful in uploading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

* There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent uploads. In our tests a TCP download achieved at least 91 Kbps while a BitTorrent download achieved at most 100 Kbps. You can find details here.

* The BitTorrent download worked. Our tool was successful in downloading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

* There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests a TCP download achieved at least 679 Kbps while a BitTorrent download achieved at most 717 Kbps. You can find details here.

Archived