Error: The system cannot find the file specified

blloyd29

I am trying to download a very big file (alldata 9.9, 103GB) and it keeps giving me an Error: The system cannot find the file specified. I have a static IP address, my port is open, I have my firewall set to allow uTorrent, etc. I can download all my other torrents just fine but this one keeps stopping after 5 minutes. I save things directly to my external harddrive. My main hard drive is not big enough to download this file.

When I force it to start it says there is around a .947 availability but as soon as the error pops up, its 0.000. Why does it keep doing this? There are roughly 30 seeds and 350 peers.

it downloads slowly (under 10k) for about 30 seconds to a minute or two then shows the error message. While it is downloading it shows that there is plenty of availability but as soon as the error message pops up then there is 0 availability. The seeds and peers stay the same.

New problem:

i started this download on another computer(that was previous, before any problems, but that internet was too slow), so i kept the original torrent on the external hard drive along with the small amount of files i had downloaded. So when the computer was having problems finding the file specified that may have been a problem. BUT...when i downloaded the "new" torrent and saved it in a close path on the C: and then went to start downloading again it checked for the file quickly up to 35% ish and then gives me the Error: Not enough Quota is available to meet that demand????

everything i type comes back as "double posts are not allowed, please go back and edit your post"

its really hard to answer youer questions without that popping up.

what is top layer?

its saved as F:programs/alldata9.9

Archived