Strange problem

Lythande

Now I'm not sure if this would be a problem with my networking program, uTorrent or Windows itself but when I'm not actively using my computer, such as surfing the net or playing a game or just watching a movie, the torrents I'm downloading stop downloading, even though there is nothing wrong with the internet nor my wireless connection. This happens when I leave my computer for more then an hour and before you ask no sleep mood and hybernation are both deactivated. But the really strange thing is, is that when I start using my computer again my torrents start downloading again and at great speeds to, this happens almost a soon as I open a program or window even if it's just a windows explorer window to my documents. Any suggestions as to how I could stop this from happening? Is it some little box thats hidden somewhere that needs to be unclicked or clicked as the case my be?

Thanks in advanced!

Just windows firewall is active and if it was interfering wouldn't it be doing it all the time not just when the computer is not being actively used?

The screen saver comes on after 10 minutes of inactivity but i've also only just turned on the screen saver and i've had this particular problem for quite sometime and I've also come back after 15 minutes (testing to see how long i had to be away from this quark to show) and the downloading still going strong (like 200-300 kB/s).

Archived