Downloads

Florence

Hum, my English was simple!

So are you sure you have downloaded something? :|

My instructions were to find the path where the data are saved if you don't remember the path of the storage folder. Or just double click on the torrent job, that will open the containing folder.

Yes I am certain that I have things downloaded. I I am trying to burn movies using CDBurnerXP but the tabs that were there for me to access the downloaded files are gone and I don't know how to get them back. I have obviously removed something that I shouldn't have and I don't know how to get it back. As I said I am computer illiterate and a real dummy when it comes to these things.I don't have anyone near to help me so that is why I am seeking advice from other people. I thank you for being so patient with me.

1/ Display uT on your computer screen.

2/ Press PrintScreen on your keyboard (search it, you'll find it on the right)

3/ Open Paint from Microsoft (see menu Start, it's with Notepad etc)

4/ Press ctrl+v

5/ save the image as jpeg with Paint.

6/ Host into Imageshack.

7/ Copy/paste the code given by the website.

Well after you saved the image into jpeg on your computer, go to here: http://www.imageshack.us/

Click on "browse" and browse the folders to select your image. Then click on "start upload!".Then after the upload, just select the field named "Direct link to image", press ctrl+c to copy the link and paste it (ctrl+v) here.

Ex:

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2589/swisstxt200908201110188.jpg

I am doing everything that you told me to do and it is working up to the point whre I am supposed to hit ctrl+c and ctrl+v but nothing is happening. I am getting so frustrated that I am about ready to give up. If you have any more suggestions I will try it but if you don't hear back from me tonight I will get in touch with you tomorrow. I thank you very much for your help and patience.

Moogly, I thank you for your sencere attempts to guide me through this but it just is not working. I download the screen and upload it but the paste sign just will not appear. I know all this must sound totally crazy to you but when you are dealing with someone like me it goes with the territory. I really think we should just throw our hands up in the air and call this nonsence quits. Thanks a lot for your help. Florence

Archived