Trouble Creating and Saving a Torrent file

AvronChris

Okay I have followed all the instruction on how to create and save a torrent. I have selected a file that I wish to create a torrent of and clicked on the create and save button at the bottom. The file is created but when I go to save the file it will not let me put the file in the folder where I usually put all my torrent files. This is not any kind of program folder. It is on a separate drive from my C drive. I have had no problem with this in the past. It seems to just be happening now. My drive is not full. I really can't figure out why this is happening. I have actually tried to perform the task a couple of times with the same results. Can someone please help me?

I set up my own personal preferences. It's pretty much like the default settings but I just changed the default to a different folder. Meaning that everything from uTorrent is stored there in that folder. Meaning that the original file is there, the torrent file is there that I created, and any other file that may or may not be created due to the actual process of uploading it to a site to share it. I actually tried a different file to create a torrent of and it went through just fine. It saved to that folder just as always but there is just something about that particular file that the uTorrent doesn't like or something. It just will not let me save that torrent file in that folder. It's kinda wierd to me.

Archived