All speeds cycle to zero, after 3 or 4 mins

w6w6s6d

basically, im running vista business, utorrent build 1.8.4, when leaching or seeding after 3 or 4 mins all up/down speeds cycle down to zero for about 2 mins then they ramp back up to normal. whilst cycling down all internet activity ceases, the connection is still there and open just nothing works, (firefox). ive also noticed even with u torrent open but all activity stopped it still occurs.

after many speed tests im around 8 to 10 megs DL average, and 200 too 100 up, ive tried every pre selected connection setting there is so for with the same results, this issue roughly started 2 days ago after a clean install of my OS, and help would be greatly appreciated. im stonewalled.. :(

Mediacom is ISP, for over 5 years and never had a problem with them... so i dunno

yeah im all up to date on all the service packs, as far as configuring utorrent i just use the speed guide like always, this is the first problem ive ever ran into with utorrent. ill look right now to see if there are any updated drivers

*edit* well all my drivers are up to date. i dont think its vista related i just had home basic on here less than a week ago without a hitch, and ultimate, and xp previously, im wondering if uninstalling utorrent and going back to my previous version may solve this problem?

Archived