Port forwarding is set properly, no incoming connections

mangosauce

I'm able to establish an open port for RemoteWin, works flawlessly. I can't seem to get any other ports open. I've tried changing port numbers, and endless trials changing network settings and settings within uTorrent. Still, no incoming connections. I've checked and rechecked all network settings, even disabled my firewall, and countless trial and error, thinking that I overlooked something. I'm fairly positive that everything is set properly, mainly because, it was working fine yesterday. Now, no matter what I do, I can't seem to get an open port for uTorrent through my router. I'm using a a D-Link DIR 615, which I purchased only a couple days ago.

Hi Did you assign a Static IP for this PC?? Also make sure when you set a static IP you select and ip outside the range of your routers DHCP Start & End IP. Please read this guide on how to choose a static IP:

http://forum.portforward.com/YaBB.cgi?num=1116577357

Once you have the correct static IP Point to that ip in your Router as you may be using a dynamic IP and it has changed setting a static IP you will not have this problem..

Archived