Read this first - Falcon introduction

Firon

it seems like only a update for getting remote access to your Utorrent on your machine from other machines, something i can do without upgrading, i use Logmein Remote access to my whole computer. but the thing i wanna know about this new Utorrent 2.1 release is, which other features is installed in it.. i had some problems with upload limitation on the build im using still use 1.8.5 (build 17414) is this fixed in 2.1?. but is it worth for me to upgrade to 2.1? or which upgrade build your on now?

Doesnt it go to update it like i upgraded from Utorrent 1.7.0 to 1.8.5? just the update button in utorrent?

plz answer on this.

With friendly greatings

Gostrex

it- aprientice

Norway

@Gostrex: 2.0 is released maybe that helps with your issue.

@zbeast: They (or we) are probably gonna need a HijackThis and Process Explorer (in DLL mode) list because the issue you describe is usually caused by incompatibilities with other applications or their hooks. See the bottom of this post for more info on how to provide this.

I just downloaded uTorrent Falcon and I love the feature you have included. Thanks for that. However I made a mistake and installed and associated my username and pass to my desktop computer, when i really wanted it on my torrent server. I have been searching through this post and have found mention of having to hack a settings file? Could anyone help me with trying to get my falcon to work on my main server instead of my desktop? Thanks for the help in advance.

** Note on Falcon with non-English clients **

We have discovered that the last beta of Falcon does not work if your client is set to use a language other than English. Specifically you will be unable to register your username and the client will instead show a "reconnecting" message forever. (The problem is known to be present at least in Russian and Spanish modes).

This will be fixed in the next version of the Falcon beta client, which will be released next week. In the meantime you can access Falcon by temporarily switching to English mode before connecting.

Hi, I did a quick search and read-through of this thread, and I haven't seen this reported already. For some reason, my Boss-key feature isn't working properly. When I press my shortcut, it minimizes uTorrent if it's open, but the tray icon doesn't disappear.

Similarly, if I start uTorrent using /HIDE (i.e. start in boss mode), I can't use my shortcut to then unhide it.

Is it just me?

edit:

I wasn't sure if this was supposed to go here or in the bugs forum, as this is still an alpha version (not public beta).

I got that Not Compatible error message too. I just restarted uTorrent and it's fine again. Not sure what happened there, but perhaps leaving it open for too long does that? I've had uTorrent open for over a day until I restarted it a few minutes ago.

However, I am getting a 503 error for the UI. I'm getting this:

503: Remote client did not respond in a timely manner

The connection to the Raptor proxy server timed out. Please try again later.

And despite refreshing, reloading and then trying again, it doesn't change. Anyone else getting this?

Explain to me

Why at restriction of speed of loading on the scheduler - it begins закачивать exactly with половинной in that speed that to it has been exposed

For example

If speed of downloading of 50 Kb in a second the client starts to swing with speed of 25 Kb in a second

Also you that this client himself could send the necessary information for debugging on your site could - to make???

when i updated i no longer can connect to falcon i am using win7 and build 18148 all i get is "this client cannot be connected to"

ok i found the problem i use a ssh tunnel that my isp supplies but when i use it i cannot connect to Falcon is this because the tunnel only does TCP

Archived