"Not allowed" in the Trackers tab; can d/l, but not u/l--help!

chrysolite

I recently moved, and of course had to start all over with my internet. At first I was having serious connection issues (red arrows and no listed seeds or peers, with "not allowed errors" on the Trackers tab, yet still mysteriously able to download at a slow crawl on a few torrents), but discovered that my ISP had optional, but enabled by default filtering "for my protection." I called and got those filters disabled, and uTorrent's arrows stopped being red and I was once again able to access my preferred private trackers.

However, just as before I contacted my ISP, uTorrent's Trackers tab lists DHT, Local Peer Discovery, and Peer Exchange as "not allowed," although the tracker itself is listed as "working." I can download, but can't seem to upload anything. An old torrent I had started before my move still seems to work, but the torrents I've opened since don't seem to be getting any upload. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to networking, but something tells me that this may be related to those "not allowed" messages.

I am running Windows Firewall and Symantec Antivirus, with proper exceptions made on the former and my ports properly forwarded (I think). I have tried disabling both of those pieces of software with no luck, but before my move I was using the same software (both security and uTorrent) with no problems.

I have the same problem with all the private trackers I use (public ones seem to work better, but also with uploads less than I'm used to), so I'm guessing it must be an issue with my own settings....any assistance would be much appreciated!

Archived