utorrent dsnt count right

c129678

im using utorrent 183 and it dsnt count right with enabled 'seed while'. for example i dled 1024 mb torrent and set up in options seed while 300%. therefore it shd stop when ratio hits 3.000 and it wud, BUT only if ill download full torrent and then continue seed it.

look, as i said i dled 1024 mb torrent and when i had 50% complete that torrent i ALREADY have uploaded 5100 mb. now, when i finished that torrent 100%, then it stops. but the ratio was 5.000. and its not 3.000

so, is it possible to make utorrent count max upload size, when i set in options seed while. it shd seed till 3072 and then stops whateven ratio right now is. what do u think?

umm, what u said? let me explain one more time. my upload and dload speeds are very nice and i mean this. therefore when im dling any torrent im also seeding it on the best possible speed. and the more ppl come to dload the same torrent with me, the more upload ill have. but when i finish that torrent i wud have ratio that i dont want. i think utorrent shd count summat: torrent size x seed while = max upload amount i can have. so when ill dload 100 mb and already have uploaded 300 mb, but continue to dload it cuz it 50% finishd only - upload speed shd be 0, shdnt it?

well, theres one way i see it. say if i dled 100 file and what it to be uploaded with 3.0 ratio, it shd work like this: seed that file for 290 mb uploaded whatever download state i have right now, and then after i finish torrent seed nessary amount right up to 3.0 ratio

more than that, i think theres a diff between upload amount when i _seed_ file and some sort of system info that utorrent needs to work while seeding/leeching

awwwww, i dont care about speed at all. all i need is just the ratio in the end that i set up in the start. theres a rule in torrent tracker that forbid seed any torrent more than 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0 ratio in a first 3 days after its been uploaded. and the problem is that i seed too much while im leeching. ratio i wud have when torrent finishd most prolly is about 5 or 6. and system will punish me for this

Archived