Version 0.9.2 beta (17267) has been released

Firon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

thanks for the new release. You guys are doing a great job with uTorrent. So far almost everything is working fine.

There seem to be a problem with port settings. With every start-up the port is randomised even though this option isn't ticked. This seems to be the only bug I found so far.

Thanks again.

Well this work really good i hope when i go from this to the non beta it dont change anything thats working the right way now cause if they do i will time machine back to the beta lol cause this work good cpu 100% is gone for me , all i need is to be able to limit each torrent speed not all at once , create a torrent and that's about it is perfect thanks .

Regars,

MLG..

P.S

I test this since yesterday to today to put the program to all things i do and DL in a day and it pass...

Am finding this build will keep my incoming port the same instead of always randomizing. Problem though when downloading in that will not let me control the upload limit. Even if I tick an amount still uploads on full so find can't surf as bandwidth taken up. Didn't have this problem with older builds.

Update.

Find now that the upload limit works only once torrent is fully downloaded.

The only issue I've noticed so far is that the upload speed setting is not working. I have a max of around 90 kB/s and set the max upload to 70. During downloading of files I am uploading at between 85-95 kB/s, it's only after the file has downloaded that the specified seeding upload speed kicks in.

Cheers,

K.

• 3 weeks later...

After upgrading to this version, couple of minutes after opening uTorrent, my internet connection goes down (apart from torrent itself). Even pings don't go through. THought it's bandwitch, but even with limits 100 download 20 upload on 10Mbps/1Mbps connection still occurs. even pings don't go back :(

The moment I click Quit however, everything goes back to normal (even when application isn't entirely closed yet, and icon still displays in the dock.

This latest version appears to be incorrectly reporting the incoming speed, my bandwidth monitor will climb to over 400kbs and utorrent claims to be downloading a total of 30kb/s. Before I updated it today they were matching up.

Mac PPC user--thanks for still supporting us!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived