nothing is downloading, heaps of seeds and peers but not starting

bombchelle

Hi,

I am fairly new to this whole thing, dl occasionally and never had any problems until now. Currently I have 3 downloads running, 1 is running well, the other 2 are not starting at all. I am computer illeterate, so any help you can give me will be much appreciated, but please talk very simple to me. I have looked at the other forum topics similar to this but I cant really understand.

Cheers

I am also having the same problem. I will download several torrents at a time, and very few, if any will start, and I get an error icon showing in the bottom of utorrent saying "no incoming connections" I tested to see if my port was forwarded properly, and it said it was not. I followed all of the instructions on portforward.com, and I'm still having the same problem. I don't know what else to do :-/

No errors that I am aware of, connection has the green light. i am using windows firewall, I have gone into preferences and it was ticked add firewalls exception, and it is in the allow list in the firewall itself. Thats the only firewall I have. It is so weird but I have a feeling it is something simple that will fix it. The dl's can be there for hours and then all of a sudden it will pick up the seeds and start to download. I had one on there for 2 weeks that has all of a sudden started to download today. Please let me know if theres anymore information I can give u

Archived