Disappearing torrents...?

ecr2121

Demonoid has been down for a few days now, thus, I resorted to Pirate Bay. Upon downloading anywhere from 4-5 torrents since yesterday, eleven of my sixteen torrents literally disappeared. All of which had been downloaded from Pirate Bay. The five left were downloaded from Demonoid. They were still in the uTorrent menu, but would not transfer to any other program and dissipated from my downloads file. Then, something odd happened. Five of the original disappeared eleven reappeared. And every so often they go away, and come back again. This has been occurring for the past 3 hours. I ran a malware, spyware, and virus scan. And I don't mean those two minute quick ones, I mean the ones that take twenty-forty minutes per scan. Everything is clean. Could it possibly be from Pirate Bay? I've heard a lot of people talk about it, none of them have had any problems. What might have caused this, and how can I fix it? I would prefer to not have to re-download anything, so any information would be very helpful. Thanks.

Well that's not the problem, the files are just, not there. The name of the torrent and the downloading information is visible, but for example; when I try to seed them, the status reads "Error: Files Missing" but I never deleted them? Recycle bin is empty, I live alone so no one has access to the computer but me.

Archived