Force Re-check Oops...

phatfelix

Hey I was downloading seasons 1-7 of Family Guy which was a 20.4 GB file. I was downloading it directly to an external hard drive. The file path that they were downloading to was I: > New Downloads> Famliy Guy. I changed the the folder previously named "New Downloads" to "Video". Then when I opened up UTorrent agian it said "Files missing" or what ever. So then I went back and changed the folder name back to "New Downloads". But it still said "Files Missing" so then me being me, I decided to click "Force Recheck". I dont even know if this was the right thing to do, it just seem like it might help. But it seems it did the exact opposite. It cleared all of the download progress and started redownloading the file all over again from 0%. Now normaly I would be a little bummed but it wouldn't be the end of the world, but this is 20 plus GB file that had taken me 4 days to get 50%, so needless to say I'm pretty pissed... So Im wondering if anyone has any suggustions. Please, please, please...

Thanks

Archived