No incoming connection. No life.

ringourbell

I've looked around and have found nothing useful on this issue so I'm hoping someone can give some advice. I have been operating perfectly for the last 9 months or so. Starting Sunday night, everything has been essentially lifeless. Absolutely nothing changed on my end as far as hardware, any settings, etc. Everything has stayed the same. DHT status read 0 nodes and "waiting to log in". D: 0.0 kB/s T: 12.8 kB/s U: 0.0 kB/s T: 7.2 kB/s. I have taken the router out so this is not a port forwarding issue. I am now going straight from the modem to computer for troubleshooting purposes. I have also turned off the windows firewall for trouble shooting purposes. Keep in mind that this has worked perfectly for the past 9 months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I, too, am having the same problem. This has worked fine for years but now the torrent shows as d/l but not going anywhere. DHT -1node, and when I tried to update, error message ' unable to contact UT update server'. Someone please help, but keep in mind I may not know as much as I probably should about this crap.

As far as operations go, nothing. no virus, no updates, i didn't even turn my computer off. I have used the faq, but i am at a standstill. i will try the search to find something. I have contacted my isp and there are no problems there. I have never had to port forward and my isp said i still should not have to. be back soon.

I removed the old.dat files and so forth as described, exited UT, opened it and downloaded an open office file. when added, it showed as stopped, i started it and it is showing as downloading but still nothing but in the trackers tab, it is showing an http error300. I have UT 1.8.2 with Norton AV. I hope I have provided you with the info you need. Thank you

This will take a minute or three, I will post then wait for you, don't wait for me. take your time replying. Thanx

Friday, 09.25.09, DWK, I have not got the log yet but, I read and followed an old post by krasey to uncheck the alternate listening port 8080 in WEB UI, connectivity and the http 300 error is fixed bt still cannot connect to update server. Now that I can d/l I will d/l and open office file.

Archived