Uploading but no downloading...??

waterrat72

Hi There,

I am sure this might be posted somewhere already so I apologize for the redundant post and for being somewhat new to the technical side of uTorrent.

I have been using this software for a number of years and have never had too much difficulty. Recently I upgraded to the newest version and since then, I seem to be uploading (seeding?) without any difficulty but absolutely nothing will download.

There appears to be tons of seeds for the downloads I am trying to complete, but they are unsuccessful even with my machine and program running day and night.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to resolve this issue and why it might be happening so I can avoid it in the future.

Thanks!

Nathalie

Yes - any old torrrent I have from before my upgrade are seeding fine, and I have tried a variety of options, settings are stops/starts on different files. I have checked my settings and have set my limits etc, but I seem to be having the same download issue.

I can't seem to figure it out - I have also ensured that my firewall settings are allowing uTorrent since I did the upgrade and that worked for one day, but now I am back to no downloads only uploads.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for the quick reply!!!

Nathalie

Archived