Green Check but tested port fowarding keeps switching from ok to error

albatross357

The network seems to be working just fine but when I test if port fowarding is working correctly it keeps switching from saying it is ok and that there is an error. However when I check it through PFport checker it always says it is closed. My download speed peaks at 30 kB/s and plummets afterwards. UPnP is enabled on my router status page(tp-link) and UPnP port mapping is enabled in Utorrent. My Static IP is 192.168.1.230 and the Range for DHCP is 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.199..What gives??

Thanks

ok so the DHCP range is now 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.121 and my static IP is 192.168.1.150

My router is TP-link TL-WR 641G Im using Windows XP with service pack 2. I turned off my firewall. I have AVG free installed but I exited out of it. I am in Israel and am having trouble finding an accurate speed test. My network status is now yellow. Although it does switch back and forth to green. My download speed is now .2 kB/s! I have also tried every step in the troubleshooting guide but still no help. Do you think it could be the ISP?

ahhhh damn it...well im pretty new to this stuff so can you send me the starting and ending ip that you suggest. Im just leaving but torrent open for as long as a day to complete a download. and its switching from red to yellow to green peaking at from 44 to 55 kB/s. The weird thing is that it only raises that high from 1 to 6 in the morning.:(((

thanks

Archived