Slower speeds when settin' or minimize, faster speeds straight from...

Shagmelon

faster speeds after stopped then started. Sorry if this is a redundant post, but my status is green and I've been just having bad download speeds. Whenever I minimize the client the DL drops to virtually nothing. I have to bring it back up, stop the torrent, then start it, then I'm getting around 150 down but just for a couple minutes or so. I'm working with ATT yahoo dsl in United states. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

Peers and seeds have been (EX. Seeds 0 (13) peers 0 (1) ) on a torrent I'm uploading, then, (Seeds 2 (7) Peers 1 (19) )on a torrent I'm downloading)) unmoving, I am connected to my modem's wireless signal. I also face the same problem when I plug computer straight into modem with ethernet cable. And yes I am using uTorrent v1.8.4 build 16667. Also, don't know if this matters but when connected ethernet to modem, My port forwarding if fine and I am in the green, couldn't figure out how to do this with wireless. I'm starting to wonder if maybe, with the isp I have is it possible that once it's recognizing so much bandwidth is going to this certain thing, that they could be limiting the bandwidth to that particular process.

Archived