Error: can't open .torrent file.....

fujac

i normally just exit utorrent when i want to turn it off, but today i stopped all torrents and waited till the UL and DL had reached 0.00, then i exited utorrent, whnen i opened it again all i got was the error message 'cant open.torrent file:......'

i have tried re-opening the torrent, as you can see in the picture that didnt help, it says seeding but its still red... 19840323.th.jpg

i have over 100 torrents seeding and really hope theres a way i can fix this easily.....

i have searched the forums and FAQ to no avail.....

thanks for reading..

no...all i did was turn utorrent off, and then 30 minutes later turned it back on...

seems like im gonna have to do it all manually.....if i remove the torrent then re-open it it checks and starts seeding again no problem.....ah well.....i have a day to waste....

I too have had the problem with the error: 'cant open.torrent file: It usually pops up on my files that have just finished with 100%. So I have given up on seeding. The only thing I know to do is removed it, then go over to the torrent file and start again. After a moment I hit recheck and it sometimes will "reconnect" with my downloaded file.

That doesn't solve the under lying problem. Right now, out of 34 files that should be seeding I have 4. The rest are red and are "Errored out". Why? Come on, I need to seed!

Archived