Torrents 100% Compelete but really are not.

tedrock

This happens to me almost once a day. I'll download a torrent with several rar parts in it. It says it's Complete and starts seeding. I go to extract and during the extract I'll get an error saying one of the parts is corrupt. I stop the seeding and force recheck and the torrent then says it's only 99.1% to 99.9% complete. The percent complete ranges, it's rarely ever the same. I've had this program for A LONG time with multiple drives.

I've even had the issue where after I force recheck it and then download the missing bits and it completes it will error out when extracting again and a force recheck reveals it's STILL not complete.

yah it doesn't seem to be right at the end or beginning. after the recheck i'll look at the files tab and only one of them appears to be not completely downloaded. i don't look every time though but that appears to be the running trend. random.

HD is less then a week old 2TB drive that was shipped to me to replace a faulty one. but as i said in the OP it's been happening for awhile and has occured on multiple drives for the past year.

it could be ram. i'll have to figure out how to check that.

Archived