Move Up/Down Queue keyboard shortcut suggestion

garylisk

I remember in an older version of uTorrent, the Move Up Queue and Move Down Queue keyboard commands (Used to be Shift+Up/Down, now is Ctrl+Alt+Up/Down) used to also move the actual "selection box" (for my lack of a better way of describing it) as well. In the current version, it does not do this, however, I think the feature should be put back because it's really handy.

Example situation: I have a lot of torrents queued and I am changing the queue order around on a lot of them. Some of them need to move several pages up and down the list. As the command currently works, the torrent will move up and down, but the list of torrents will not scroll because the "selection box" stayed down below. (To move the selection box, you just hit up/down with no keyboard modifier.)

So, in the above situation, if I want to continue to move the torrent up while seeing where it is going, I have to stop hitting Ctrl+Alt+Up and then manually scroll up further. In the older client, the list scrolled with you as you moved the torrent up in the queue.

In any case, I can't think of any situation where the current implementation is superior.

Archived