sekut

i try on my pc at http://127.0.0.1:55555/gui/ it working

but i want to try other pc cant..

i already try use my ip and my port forward

sry wrong it http://124.13.214.173/55555/gui/

and after i put at my firefox

this is out

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 124.13.214.173:55555.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

same with ie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem as well. I can access webui from my PC (Vista SP2), family PC (ubuntu 9.04) and notebook (Vista SP1), but I can't connect to it from another PC outside of my network.

I'm using this type of address:

http://(ip address):35228/gui/

Anyways, it's been almost a week since I have this problem. I tried troubleshooting lots of things by myself but it still doesn't work for some odd reason. Here's a little info of my WebUI, PC firewall settings and router:

WebUI:

-Guest a/c disabled

-Alternative port: 35228

-WebUI is v0.361

Comodo Firewall

-Ports 35000 to 36000 is set for use for uTorrent.

-uTorrent is allowed for all Incoming and Outgoing request, TCP requests and UDP requests

Windows Firewall:

-uTorrent under exceptions

D-Link Dir 655 router:

-port 35227 forwarded (uTorrent listening port)

-port 35228 opened under 'Virtual Server'

Note: Have already tried forwarding port 35228 normally but still getting the access problem.

Also, I just read on my ISP's website that they don't allow users to run web servers. So I'm wondering if this could be the cause.

I'm getting a "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.utorrent.com:16000." error box for both ports.

Also, I've used PFPortchecker to check both port 35227 and 35228 and this is what I got:

35227 (TCP) - Your port is NOT OPEN or not reachable!

35227 (UDP) - Your port is NOT OPEN or not reachable!

35228 (TCP) - Your port is NOT OPEN or not reachable!

35228 (UDP) - Your port is NOT OPEN or not reachable!

For all instances except, I can connect to portforward.com but when waiting for the packet to reach me, I get that error. I've also closed PeerBlock and uTorrent before checking and still got the same results.

In case this is needed, my uTorrent download and upload are normal. The green tick is there and the up and down speed is what it's supposed to be. I'm using the 'xx/2Mbit connection type' under speed guide.

I'm not sure if this might work but I'll try using ports 8000 or 8080 to see if it can work. I'm still wondering if my ISP blocking port 80 is the course or maybe the company I'm working in might have blocked the connection for those ports or I might not be able to use WebUI at all. Anyways, I'll try again with a different port and setting. If all else fails, I'll try running WebUI under HTTPS (SSL).

You're behind a transparent ISP proxy. The IP you see when you visit whatismyip.org or µTorrent's port checker is not your actual IP address (your IP address' reverse DNS is proxy.*.maxonline.com.sg). That you ended up connecting to utorrent.com:16000 is further proof of that.

You need to find out what your real IP address is.

So this is gonna be a tough one. I don't think tracert can pin point what's my real IP either. I tried to tracert my proxy address which I found from a proxy test but it time out after 5 hops. Are there any alternatives? Also, this might be a dumb question but can I use service like DynDNS or no-ip.com to solve this?

I managed to be able to access WebUI somehow. It could have been my PeerBlock. I close the little application and tried to access it from where I am right now (my workplace) and I was able to go in. It looks like PeerBlock recognize my workplace IP as either a anti-P2P or a Goverment IP since I work in a government school. Now I have to look for the IP range to allow access in PeerBlock. Anyways, thanks for helping out^^

Archived