no connection with utorrent 0.9.2 (build 16801)

seko

This issue solved itself by rebooting....

Hello,

after the upgrade from 0.9.2 (build 16542) to 0.9.2 (build 16801) I am not able to establish any network connection. The lamp at the bottom is gray.

My network connection was fine with 0.9.2 (build 16542) (it was also fine with 0.9.1.2).

I rechecked my Internet settings and made sure that my port is open at http://www.canyouseeme.org/.

The usage of a different port didn't change anything.

Running out of ideas I tried to switch back to 0.9.1.2 only to notice that nothing is working there, either. However, switching the client to transmission proofed me at least that I did not turn completely dumb.

But I do prefer utorrent.

I am using an Intel processor with Snow Leopard.

Do you have any suggestions?

seko

I've been unable to reproduce this. Have you tried quitting the client, moving your settings files out of the way (you can rename ~/Library/Application\ Support/uTorrent or move it somewhere else like your desktop) and then starting your client back up?

If this fixes the problem and moving your settings files back makes the problem return, please let me know and save a copy of those files for me. I would be interested in getting my hands on those so I can fix it in a future release.

Archived