Noo Incomming connections

TheRealShamanixx

Ok basicly to shorten a long story, ive had to reinstall my system (Win Version 5.1 Build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234:Service Pack 3).

Since the clompletely clean reinstall, i have had no problems with my uTorrent. Evrything has been fine.

Today i start downloading a file, and the little yellow triangle says i have no incoming connections. Yet when i check to see if port forwarding is enable in my router (MSI RG54G3) It is and the uTorrent PF checker displays a green circle with a tick. OK so port is open and able to recieve

I restart PC and check again. Ports open, Yellow triangle says i cant recieve incomming. hmm

I restart Router and then PC. same thing Ports open, Yellow triangle says i cant recieve incoming. OK what next

I turn of Firewall, restart router and then PC.. exactly same. Ports open, yellow triangle.

Follow all the stickies i can find relating to problem on the page http://forum.utorrent.com/viewforum.php?id=11

Restart. Same. Ports open, No incoming connections.

Pop downstairs to other system. Working fine. Exactly same settings as the PC im having probs with. No yellow triangle

Rip out uTorrent, delete any and every directory that would be to do with uTorrent. Reinstall. check settings and restart system. Result is the same. Port open, yellow triangle.

Anyone got any ideas? One day i can download, next day i cant.

EDIT:

In the time it takes this topic to upload and display i now have a green circle

All i did was delete a torrent and add a new one.

Archived