Hash problem - New seed and uncorrupted files

doughts

I created a new torrent from a folder with a large partitioned file (98 RAR files giving a 4.46 GB). When I try to recheck the files the client accuses that some files aren't completed and that my torrent are at 90.9%; yet, when I look at the folder, the files are OK and I can unrar the files without any problem. If I check the "skip hash check" while I reload the torrent I get the 100% but even then the peers stuck at that same percentage I mentioned earlier (90.9%). Any idea of what could be happening and if I can fix it?

EDIT: I've tried the 1.7, 1.84 and the 2.0 Beta; I got the same problem with all of them.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry for the broken English. :P

It's still...remotely possible...to be a partially corrupt .torrent file in some way. Though I deem it quite unlikely if it was made by uTorrent and loads in uTorrent without errors.

Can you try the .torrent file + RAR files on another computer? ...doing a force recheck on them I mean.

I passed the files to my friend's computer and I have the same results there; I can unrar the files there without any problem and when I get the torrent and load it with the files doing a recheck I get the same 90.9% there. If I skip the hash check I get the 100% torrent but I also can't upload to the peers more then 90,9% from there. :(

Yes, I've run MemTest and scanned my disks. The other computer I tried the torrent (my friend's) are also OK as long as I know. The files are fine; as I said I can unrar them here and in anyplace else without problem; the client is the one who says it's unfinished =/

Archived