µTorrent 3.0 "Falcon" (32-bit) alpha 25207

Firon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the correct forum (thread) :P, since this flag appeared in the alpha version. µTorrent 3.0 alpha uses the same help file as µTorrent 2.2 beta (v2.2 build 21738).

Anyway, it's a pretty rare flag (I've only seen it a couple times when connecting to seeds). Maybe it's a secret flag they don't wanna tell us about. ;)

Build 21887:

Crashity crashity crash crash.

I can't tie it to any specific cause - simply downloading as normal. Not finishing files, etc. (Maybe finishing parts? Who knows.)

All dumps submitted, but it's crashing every few minutes at most. Sometimes almost immediately after startup.

Consistant crashing been uploading the dumps too :¬)

windows 7 64 bit here - upgraded to norton Internet security 2011 here to day and was convinced it was that before i read this forum :¬)

Edit - for me it appears to be always near the end of a torrent i think

checking some more

Edit 2: yep near end of torrents confirmed

Looks like I'm also a victim here. I've had 8-10 crashes as the download approaches 100%. What's happening is that it crashes when the file piece's section is being downloaded by two or more peers. Unfortunately, this happened on Windows 7. I'm using the 3.0 alpha build 21887.

When I reverted to 2.2 beta, this problem seems to go away.

Anyone else getting the problem of files being renamed to the name of the download folder after the 100% completion?

It seems to happen with an RSS Feed, once complete it's destination is to move to "Completed Downloads" However it does not, instead it stays in the original download area, and uT renames the file itself from it's original name to "Completed Downloads"

PITA when you go looking for something you need finished.

Anyone got a fix or any ideas for this?

Oh btw, I can't sumbit crash dumps. It keeps telling me there's an http error.

Anyone else getting the problem of files being renamed to the name of the download folder after the 100% completion?

It seems to happen with an RSS Feed, once complete it's destination is to move to "Completed Downloads" However it does not, instead it stays in the original download area, and uT renames the file itself from it's original name to "Completed Downloads"

PITA when you go looking for something you need finished.

Anyone got a fix or any ideas for this?

Oh btw, I can't sumbit crash dumps. It keeps telling me there's an http error.

This is exactly the error I keep getting. It's nice to know my machine isn't being dumb and that it's actually just a hiccup with the alpha.

Archived