µTorrent 3.0 "Falcon" (32-bit) alpha 25207

Firon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a very bad internet connection, i'm from the third world, its 256ko/s, means i download with 32ko/s and with Utorrent 2.2 it never gets more then 25ko/s, but with this version (Utorrent 3 alpha 24710), i download with 40ko/s, what can i say, very nice, very creative..nice worke..thank you very much

lunatic001

Потому что сиды - это те кто готов к раздаче, а не те кто отдает тебе в данный момент.

It's not related to my screenshot :)

Uploading (Раздаётся) it should be really active uploading. And it was so few builds ago.

I don't have access to my uTorrent at the moment, so found some screenshot via google. Check it and compare:

1287073000_utorrent3-work.jpg

P.S. не путайте тёплое с мягким ;)

lunatic001

на английском это именно Seeding, а не Uploading, ошибка перевода, а не программы. Проверь, переключив язык на английский.

Сообщить переводчику можно тут - http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=627

То что ты хочешь видеть лежит в категории "Активные".

Any plans for Support changing default torrent filetype icon in Windows 7 in finall µTorrent 3.0 ?

I think we already have that as maindoc.ico.

Thank you' date=' works great :cool:

So could you please update the [b']torrent filetype icon section in µTorrent Skinning and Customization Guide with proper info ? Will be nice because I was basing on this and didn't find it there :)

Bumping, because it was forgotten and it's very important info for Windows 7 users wanted non-default torrent filetype icon :P

Hopefully maindoc.ico (and maybe a desktop.ico for the Start Menu Shortcut?) are still being considered for inclusion with the .btskin spec too :)

It'd be nice to be able to theme the whole thing in one go with the .btskin.

Yes, we definitely want to do this.

(24979) Seeding is causing directory modification timestamps to be updated.

ex:

Two multifile torrents are set to seed with no leechers currently downloading. Both directory timestamps are set to 2011-01-01 00:00:00.

When a leech begins downloading, the directory modification timestamp is updated to now. (2011-03-02 21:31:00)

This doesn't affect single file torrents.

Alright, I'm fine with your general idea of "let's hide all the useful tabs" because we can still show them again. What I hate more is that you change the order of those tabs and don't give us a way to change it back.

A way to set up how they should be ordered would be very nice, even if it's just a plain Advanced option.

Archived