µTorrent 3.0 "Falcon" (32-bit) alpha 25207

Firon

I have "Maximum number of Active Torrents = 4" and "Maximum number of Active Downloads = 3". I have 15 torrents on the list. The first 3 torrents would be downloading while the balance 12 would be "Queued". Now every one of the torrents are in "Downloading" status although 3 are active while the balance 12 are still inactive.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GrantGifford, if you can't do this because you've chosen Chinese accidentally and you don't know how to get to the language preferences, do the following:

Ctrl+P opens Configuration window

You need to go to the top category on the left in this window (it is for General preferances)

and then select language from the combobox on the top of the right part of the window.

If this is not the matter and when you choose the other language the Chinese is still on even after reloading uTorrent, then you might try deleting the "utorrent.lng" file in the utorrent user folder (%APPDATA%\uTorrent)

I am unable to update uTorrent to the lastest build (25150). Basically, it keeps looping as it tries to launch the lastest verision. I have yet to be able to open uTorrent since upgrading. I have tried everything from restarting my computer to uninstalling uTorrent and trying a fresh install. Luckily, I had an older build setup file which works.

Anyone, else having trouble updating?

Edit: I've already tried all of the normal 'crashing troubleshoot tips'

Edit2: I was able to upgrade by installing, deleting previous preferences, and fresh install

http://www.imgupload.org/images/20_utorrent_crash_on_deleting_huge_torrent.png

Got this when trying to delet a torrent with some 4k+ files in it. Just reporting. System has 8GB RAM by the way, but I'd assume uTorrent should never use 4GB of RAM anyway.

This is not necessarily running out of memory, but any number of errors that can lead to this state. Try out the new build to see if it still happens.

No problems whatsoever with stability-managed to use mobile web connection with Samsung Galaxy S as well-streamed a TV episode smoothly. One small problem- on RSS Downloader, can't rename any favorites or name new additions-all new additions are called "New Filter".. I can work around that by naming the filter in "filter settings" in the right window, but still rather strange. Am I doing something wrong?

Archived