Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 3.0 "Falcon" (32-bit) alpha 25207

I've given the changes to Ultima already. I'll put it on the public Web API docs once I find some free time to do it...

I am trying to activate my account with this build, it asks me if I want to register a new account, I click okay and then it says it cannot connect to the Remote Access Server to register. I don't have a firewall on, and I've tried it on a few different computers. any ideas?

This build works perfectly for me!!

As uT 1.8 was...

As uT 2.0 was...

And now UT 2.1 with Firon enabled and it works perfectly as always with uTorrent.

I'm on Windows Vista Family Premium SP1 (32bits).

Continue your hard work uTorrent developement team!

This bug is still present in the newest alpha:

There's still an annoying bug in the latest version that's been reported since the first alpha of 2.1 was released. If you try to open a torrent file when uTorrent isn't currently running, it just opens uTorrent, but doesn't try to download the torrent. You have to open the torrent file AGAIN for uTorrent to recognize what you're trying to do. I hope someone can get on this. Thanks.

When I updated to 18069 a couple of random torrents that were stopped/finished were suddenly started without my consent, what is that all about?

I'm having the same problem as Harold on 18069: on startup random torrents that had been stopped or finished are resumed (different each time), some are simply active, some are forced.

Same problem as Vaxis and bonema. When I upgraded to 18069 more than half of the torrents started seeding for no reason. If I stop them and restart utorrent they begin again (not all of them though). Went back to 17935 for now.

The few times I have tried 2.1 on my Windows 7 x64 it either doesn't start, or the client seems to be unable to upload anything. If I try to add downloads i just get popup informing uTorrent seems to be running but not responding and uTorrent not so suprisingly crashes.