µTorrent 3.0 "Falcon" (32-bit) alpha 25207

Firon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the client to the latest, and it now crashes every few minutes. Sent the dump to the dev.

It would be really nice if you guys would include a link to the previous version when you update the latest URL, or at least offer a directory where one can choose what build he wants to download (a simple builds repository will do).

I'm stuck now with a non-working client, and have no way to revert the update.

Updated the client to the latest, and it now crashes every few minutes. Sent the dump to the dev.

It would be really nice if you guys would include a link to the previous version when you update the latest URL, or at least offer a directory where one can choose what build he wants to download (a simple builds repository will do).

I'm stuck now with a non-working client, and have no way to revert the update.

There is a way to do this. In your folder where was install uTorrent has to be at least 1 file "uTorrent.exe.*****.tmp" just sort for date, and rename the file to "uTorrent.exe" this way you can restore previos version

If you cant finde the file, i can upload it.

There is a way to do this. In your folder where was install uTorrent has to be at least 1 file "uTorrent.exe.*****.tmp" just sort for date, and rename the file to "uTorrent.exe" this way you can restore previos version

If you cant finde the file, i can upload it.

No such file in the utorrent install directory or in my tmp files directory.

I guess I'll just downgrade to the beta until this is sorted.

Just wondering... For the issue that was brought up previously, will there eventually be a fix for Remembering Last Window size?

So that whenever we start up uTorrent, it starts in the last window size as previously.

Example:

Full screen

After exit / restart

It begins in fullscreen

Thanks.

i have an issue about 3.0 build 21734

when downloading a torrent that is not in a folder and trying to save it to Movies/ folder just in time the download is finished it will check the Movies (file) instead of the actual file and utorrent will say the file is not found..

*Edit: ohh wait there is build 22005 my utorrent says there were no updates =( ill recheck with the latest build.

**Edit2: build 22005 now says "Error: Files missing from job. Please recheck." to my torrents when i started the application.. i am thinking that the latest build checks for file automatically which isnt like this before. now i have bunch of "Error: Files missing from job. Please recheck." messages.

i've noticed all my single-file torrents will error when complete with the message "invalid download state, try resuming".

when i try to resume, it cannot find the file, and when i try to locate the file through advanced -> set download location, it doesn't allow me to select the file itself - only the folder.

however, it seems to be searching for the file with the same name as the root download folder. the client also displays the folder path under the file name in the torrent info.

this problem seems to be unique to single-file torrents - any torrent that downloads into it's own folder works and seeds fine. the files themselves are properly downloaded but have not moved to my completed downloads folder. they can be watched/played - just not seeded.

anyone else having this problem?

i've noticed all my single-file torrents will error when complete with the message "invalid download state, try resuming".

when i try to resume, it cannot find the file, and when i try to locate the file through advanced -> set download location, it doesn't allow me to select the file itself - only the folder.

however, it seems to be searching for the file with the same name as the root download folder. the client also displays the folder path under the file name in the torrent info.

this problem seems to be unique to single-file torrents - any torrent that downloads into it's own folder works and seeds fine. the files themselves are properly downloaded but have not moved to my completed downloads folder. they can be watched/played - just not seeded.

anyone else having this problem?

Phreakwenci and I at least are both having it.

Archived