µTorrent 3.0 "Falcon" (32-bit) alpha 25207

Firon

Was it uTorrent itself using all the CPU?

not always all' date=' but as I said, up to 80%. In this case the rest of CPU time was used with other apps, so totally CPU usage was 100%.

hasn't anybody faced with this problem???[/quote']

I am using 24613. So far so good. CPU usage is only 10% - 15%. Dowloading though seems very slow. Maximum speed it will go up to is 20 kb/s for some reason. I don't know if the seeds are slow or my isp is throttling my downloading speed.

Well thats because you have a slow dl, because the more higher the speed the more cpu usage you have

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I've had thid problem for the last few alphas :

I'm running Windows 7 64bits.

Just as previously said, when clicking with the mouse and then dragging to select several lines, the selection is not shown before I release the button. But more than that, the selection rectangle that usually appears in windows doesn't appear here ; so I've got no indication than I'm selecting until I actually release the button and the selection finally appears.

not always all' date=' but as I said, up to 80%. In this case the rest of CPU time was used with other apps, so totally CPU usage was 100%.

I am using 24613. So far so good. CPU usage is only 10% - 15%. Dowloading though seems very slow. Maximum speed it will go up to is 20 kb/s for some reason. I don't know if the seeds are slow or my isp is throttling my downloading speed.

Well thats because you have a slow dl, because the more higher the speed the more cpu usage you have

I have had speeds up to 300 kb/s per torrent in the past. Only recently, the speeds have dropped to a measily 20 kb/s. Most frustrating indeed.

Also, I've had thid problem for the last few alphas :

I'm running Windows 7 64bits.

Just as previously said, when clicking with the mouse and then dragging to select several lines, the selection is not shown before I release the button. But more than that, the selection rectangle that usually appears in windows doesn't appear here ; so I've got no indication than I'm selecting until I actually release the button and the selection finally appears.

The same on vista 32bit.

bye

No, I reverted back to 24120 build, at this moment my speed as usually is about 320 kbyte/s, CPU usage 5%-20%, not more.

Well thats because you have a slow dl' date=' because the more higher the speed the more cpu usage you have[/quote']

No, I reverted back to 24120 build, at this moment my speed as usually is about 320 kbyte/s, CPU usage 5%-20%, not more.

loool, my speed ussualy its 2.5mb 3.0mb/s which means its 2500kb/s to 3072kb/s with 300kb its also normal the cpu usage/ram usage

speed limit don't limiting

version 3.0a 24710

(sorry for my bed english!)

in screenshot runing only ut,and download rate limit set to 150,but network monitoring program(duMeter) show that use max of my internet speed (256kbytes/sec). if i close the utorrent than duMeter show 0 kbyte/sec.

fb44af3ce88d60bd8a52a9e96379bc4a.jpg

[2011-02-17 20:09:03]  total physical memory 2145988608 max disk cache 33554432[2011-02-17 20:09:05]  Loaded ipfilter.dat (225832 entries)[2011-02-17 20:09:08]  IPv6 is installed[2011-02-17 20:09:12]  Banning peer: same peer id as existing peer[2011-02-17 20:09:21]  Banning peer: same peer id as existing peer[2011-02-17 20:09:22]  Banning peer: same peer id as existing peer

To much ban just after start?

bye

Hello,

I've just reinstalled uTorrent Alpha build 24710, deleting my settings in the process, because I was having some problems with columns not staying in the order I wanted them or at the size I'd set them to (but more of that later, maybe), hoping that it would cure it, but now I've got this new Minified torrent list with the just the torrent name and the open and share links which I don't want, but I can't for the life of me see a way back to the older more advanced uTorrent 2.x column layout I had before with "Name", "Size", "Done", "Status", "Seeds", etc.

I'm hoping I'm just being stupid and I can't find the option, because I've searched the forums and Google and I've looked in Preferences > UI Settings and Advanced and all around the GUI and I can't see any way of switching it back.

Help :(

Archived