µTorrent 3.0 "Falcon" (32-bit) alpha 25207

Firon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really idiotic bug, in fact its so idiotic i doubt its even utorrent as i dont see how it can be... but its worth mentioning anyway

Since installing utorrent 2.1 yesterday, after 2-3 hours or so (roughly) the theme randomly changes to Windows Basic, (im running windows 7 X64) and it crashes.... now this is PROBABLY due to some other problem with my PC but you never know so thought id mention

Hi

It appears that todays (November26) release seem not supported by earlier versions of windows other than Windows NT platforms. I downloaded the latest version as prompted by the update notification and get the message: "...a newer version of Windows is expected...". I am running Windows Millennium...

Thank you for any assistance!

Why is the alpha version the last to receive updates? Since it's on the cutting edge, you would expect it to be the first to receive updates so that if something gets broken by an update, only the most hardcore beta testers would be affected. Just my 2¢...

<quote>I am running Windows Millennium...</quote>

Not to offend you, but Windows Millennium should not be allowed on the net anymore. It is no longer supported by MS and was unsafe and unstable from day one. You can't expect software vendors to keep supporting an OS that has been EOL for years.

When you add a new torrent, anything you set in the Add New Torrent dialog is not saved. So, for example, if you set any speed limits they are not saved. When you double click the torrent in the list later (Properties), you can see that nothing was saved from your Add New Torrent dialog.

Also, as I mentioned before, the Add New Torrent dialog does not show any trackers (the list is empty).

Archived