Version 0.9.3.11 beta (build 19773)

Firon

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, I've had at least 100 torrents, periodically active, constantly. Haven't noticed any problems at all since maybe 4-5 updates ago. However, I rarely do anything out of the ordinary, maybe sometimes just select files within a torrent to download..

i hate to be this guy, but do the devs have any idea when/if a stable mac utorrent will be released? quite frankly, transmission sucks, and i much prefer utorrent. problem is, few of my trackers allow the mac version of utorrent and say that they will whitelist it once a final version is released.

it's been in alpha/beta stage for a very long time, and i was just wondering if a release will be in the near future.

Yes, you should add create torrent and also fix the icon for torrent files, because it look awful in safari download manager. Then do some testing and you can release final version. If i have create torrent feature i`m gonna be jumping up and down for a day or two:-D:-D:-D

I originally posted about the issue that the speeds (both up and down) were off by a decimal point on PPC Macs (In a different forum). That problem was fixed.

New Problem:

I have uploads limited to 20K, but when someone starts uploading a file from me, it starts OK then changes to 250K - 300K. The only way to stop this is to restart my torrent. For those of us who have a bandwidth limit, this is a problem. My machine is a G4 Quicksilver 867Mhz running 10.5.8 with this latest version of uTorrent.

"Changes in 0.9.3.8 (build 19223)

* Fix: Resolved intermittent crash when right clicking on directories in the files tab"

Now it's not intermittent, crash each time I choose don't download when right clicking in the file tab

going back to 0.9.3.7

Archived