Translation questions and error.

Ugur Eminli

Hey,

When I translate

You appear to be running version %02d.%02d of the NVIDIA Network Access Management tool.\n\nThis version has known issues which may create problems with µTorrent.\n\nPlease upgrade your NVIDIA software to at least version %02d.%02d.

into

Sizin komputerdə NVIDIA Şəbəkə Giriş İdarəsi alətinin %02d.%02d versiyasıdır.\n\nBu versiyanın bəzi problemləri olduğu və µTorrent-lə uzlaşmayacağı gözlənilir.\n\nZəhmət olmasa hazırki NVIDIA alətini ən azından %02d.%02d versiyasıyla əvəzləyin.

I get

String &quote;Sizin komputerdə NVIDIA Şəbəkə Giriş İdarəsi alətinin %02d.%02d versiyasıdır.\n\nBu versiyanın bəzi problemləri olduğu və µTorrent-lə uzlaşmayacağı gözlənilir.\n\nZəhmət olmasa hazırki NVIDIA alətini ən azından %02d.%02d versiyasıyla əvəzləyin.&quote; is not a valid UTF-8 string!

error.

What can be the possible reason?

P.S. I just tried to translate it differently and it worked. But what was the reason for that error to appear?

Also, what does this mean?

D: %s%z/s L: %z/s T: %Z

D: %s%z/s L: %z/s T: %Z

D-download?

L-leecher?

T-total?

About D/U in uT systray:

The Download section starts with a "D" and displays download speed related statistics in the following order:

The global download rate limit (in square brackets, assuming such a limit is set, and Show speed limits in the status bar is enabled)

The total download speed

The total local peer download speed (with an "L" preceding the speed, assuming µTorrent is downloading at more than 1 KiB/s from local peers)

The total amount of data downloaded this session (with a "T" preceding the amount)

The Upload section starts with a "U" and displays upload speed related statistics in the following order:

The global upload rate limit (in square brackets, assuming such a limit is set, and Show speed limits in the status bar is enabled)

The total upload speed

The total local peer upload speed (with an "L" preceding the speed, assuming µTorrent is uploading at more than 1 KiB/s to local peers)

The total amount of data uploaded this session (with a "T" preceding the amount)

The text

You appear to be running version %02d.%02d of the NVIDIA Network Access Management tool.\n\nThis version has known issues which may create problems with µTorrent.\n\nPlease upgrade your NVIDIA software to at least version %02d.%02d.

is a new text line which should be added to the utorrent.exe.lang.txt since the 1.8.4 translation.

The indication in the utorrent.log file is not correct; this should be corrected in the final version.

It was part of the utorrent.exe.lang.txt and even tho I tried translating it using online translation system, it still gave me the same error.

what does these strings mean?

Log bad cancels

Log bad haves

Log bad piece requests

Log bad rejections

Log misc errors

Also I need to know what does nod, DHT, DNA, handshake, caching(cach) and some other acronyms which is used in uTorrent and need to be translated.

• 9 months later...

Archived