BT server?

LeiMing

Is it possible?

First,tick "Automatically load torrents in directory" and select a folder.

Second,tick "Put new downloads in" and select a folder.

Press the boss key.

Then,use FTP to share the 2 folders.

Finished!

You can upload torrents to one folder and download files from the other folder.

Falcon4 and ev0| ,thank you for the advice!

Whoa. Now that is a hell of an idea I never thought of! :D

I think it's a great idea... anyone know if it's possible?

(As for the grammar in this post, it might be better to say "Is it possible?", asking if the idea can even be done, instead of "Is it available?", asking if something is possible at the moment... also, say "Second" instead of "Secondly". And to make your last sentence flow better, you could say "...upload torrents to one folder and download files from the other folder". Hope this helps you out!)

Hey LeiMing... your signature... it has a grammar error. in the word "grammer" but umm... you might want to leave it because it's ironic and kind of funny that way =)

*okay technically that's a spelling error and not a grammar error. but i couldn't resist.

Anyway, the idea is a good one.

I think that's planned, a way to control uT over the web? Yeah, that's in the works...

(And now, the grammar.)

I'm not sure what you meant by "uT's word" - perhaps you meant "uT's actions"? Also, I don't think "We" is the best way to start the second sentence, but I can't think of a better way to do it (it did make sense, though). Your English is getting better already! Who said forums were a waste of time? :P

Archived