Trouble forwarding port after switching to a new modem..

dr evil

About two weeks ago, I was using cable internet and using a Rosewill RXN-EasyN4 router. I was able to forward ports fine. I now switched over to DSL (AT&T), and am using a new modem that they sent me which I think is a Westwell 6100. Now my ports aren't forwarding. My guess is that the new modem is somehow blocking me from forwarding ports. So I go and access the "advanced settings" on the modem, but there does not seem to be any settings related to port forwarding. Here's a screen shot to show you what I mean.

networkse.jpg

I've been trying to fix this problem for about a week now with no luck at all. I would greatly appreciate any help you offer.

Remote Access:

To temporarily allow remote access to your ADSL modem, enter a password and click on the "Enable Remote Access" button below.

User Name: tech

Password:

Port to use:

Access type: Read Only access

Update access

URL:

---------------------------

Protocol:

PPPoE

PPPoA

----------------------------

Connection Type:

Always attempt to connect

Connect on Demand

Aw, doesn't look like any bridging exists... and you haven't given me a model, so the only thing I can say is that option on the bottom, "Yes, use public IP address", should expose your computer to the outside. Turn Windows Firewall on though, and update Windows.

Archived