Chinese Simplified (简体中文) Translation

Sanly

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Chinese, but my friend is learning it, and I was helping her install Chinese on her computer and along the way learned that she was learning simplified rather than traditional, which puzzled me because the most time she spent in a Chinese speaking country was Taiwan.

Don't you guys think traditional looks looks better than simplified?

YSI空间已经不能下载的朋友可以到以下地址下载:

http://rapidshare.de/files/13598361/uTorrent_CHS426.rar.html

解压之后放到目录下,不能选择简体中文的说

这是临时的语言文件,不是语言包,所以不能在选项中选择。软件打开后自己会显示为简体中文。

I don't know Chinese, but my friend is learning it, and I was helping her install Chinese on her computer and along the way learned that she was learning simplified rather than traditional, which puzzled me because the most time she spent in a Chinese speaking country was Taiwan.

Don't you guys think traditional looks looks better than simplified?

No language looks better or worse, it just for use. Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese are almost the same just the characters with different look, just like dialect not different in speaking but in writing. Whether Taiwan can be considered as a country, it is a problem related to politics, I don not want to talk more about it.

I know this is very political, but I have to say something here. (PS. I'm not Chinese so you don't have to worry I'm from one side or the other.)

I define a country as a group of people who have:

-a legal system.

-a government.

-an armed forces.

-a banking system w/ currency.

-a generally consistent culture based on shared values of language and religion.

-trade/defense relationships with other groups of people.

-an educational system that can grant degrees.

-an industrial sector to manufacture goods for the economy.

-health care system.

etc. etc.

Taiwan meets all of those criteria.

Not only that, but I read that post 1911 after the fall of the Imperial Govt. the Nationalist government with Sun Yat Sen was the government of *all* China, mainland and Taiwan alike. Then you had the communist party begin a civil war to take power from the Nationalists which took many years, and from what I see, the communists were successful at forcing the Nationalist government farther and farther back to Taiwan.

So technically you're right, Taiwan is not a country. Taiwan actually is the original China. :) It's the communist party who are terrorist insurgents. :)

Free China! :)

感谢汉化文件

Sanly 把你放出的汉化文件连接统一放到#1里吧,这样查看起来方便些

简体中文 翻译 成 Simplified Chinese 正确些吧

以后会放到1楼去的,多谢提醒。

简体中文翻译的翻译倒是疏忽了,原来都是 Chinese(Simplified) 这么写,那天忘加括号了,我PM版主看看能不能改。

ÎÒµÄÓ¢ÎIJ»ÊÇÌ«ºÃ£¡Äú¸ø³öµÄÁÙʱ¼òÌåÖÐÎÄÓïÑÔÏÂÔصØÖ·£¬µã»÷ºó³öÏÖµÄÓ¢ÎÄÍøÒ³Öв»ÖªµÀ¸ÃµãÄĸöÁ´½Ó²ÅÊÇÏÂÔØ£¡ÇëÄú×îºÃÄܹ»ÏêϸµÄ˵Ã÷һϣ¬ÒÔ·½±ãÎÒÃÇÕâЩӢÎIJ»ºÃµÄÓû§£¡»òÕß»»Ò»¸öÖÐÎĵĿռäÉÏ´«£¡

1.µãfree¡£

2.µÈ30Ãë¡£

3.°´Í¼Æ¬ÉÏÏÔʾµÄ×ÖĸÊäÈëУÑéÂë(ÍøÕ¾¸üкóмӵIJ½Öè)¡£

4.ÏÂÔØ

Ê×ÏȸÐлÄúµÄ½â´ð£¡

Æä´Î£¬ÓÐÒ»¸öÎÊÌ⣬Õâ¸öÉÏ´«¿Õ¼äÊDz»ÊÇÒ»¸öIPÒ»¶¨Ê±¼äÄÚÖ»ÄÜÏÂÔØÒ»´Î£¿Õâ±ßµÄÓû§²»ÄÜÖ±½Ó·ÃÎÊutorrentµÄÕ¾µã£¬ËùÒÔ±ØÐëҪʹÓôúÀí·þÎñÆ÷²ÅÄÜ·ÃÎÊ£¡ÒÔÇ°ÎÒ²»ÄÜÏÂÔصÄÔ-ÒòºÜ¿ÉÄܾÍÊÇÒòΪÎÒËùÓõĴúÀí·þÎñÆ÷ÒѾ-±»Ê¹ÓùýÒ»´ÎÁË£¡ËùÒÔ»¹ÊÇÏ£ÍûÄúÄÜÔÙÔö¼ÓÒ»¸öÏÂÔØÕ¾µã£¡

×îºó£¬Ð»Ð»ÄúΪÎÒÃǼòÌåÖÐÎÄÓû§Ëù×öµÄ¹±Ï×£¡

Õâ¸ö¿Õ¼äºÍutorrentûÓйØϵ£¬Ó¦¸ÃûÓб»ÆÁ±Îµô(У԰ÍøÁí˵)£¬Òò´ËÊÇ·ñ¿ÉÒÔÏÂÔØÓëIPµØַûÓйØϵ£¬¶øÖ»ÊÇÊܵ½Ê±¼äµÄÏÞÖÆ(30Ìì)£¬Äã¿ÉÒÔÔÚ²»ÓôúÀí·þÎñÆ÷µÄÇé¿öÏÂÊÔÊÔÄÜ·ñÏÂÔØ¡£

´ËÍâFreeÖ»Äܵ¥Ïß³ÌÏÂÔØ£¬µ«ÎļþºÜС£¬Ó°ÏìÒ²²»´ó¡£

• 1 month later...

Archived