Cycle through multiple trackers in General tab more slowly

StoicJester

With multiple trackers occasionally one of them will have an error. As µTorrent is now, it switches to the next tracker too quickly for me to finish reading the error in Tracker Status. I have to wait through a couple of cycles before I can piece together the whole message. It's very annoying, so I ask that the display time be tweaked slightly.

The advantage I see to a tracker tab is...

1) It wouldn't need to cycle through all the trackers, meaning information when you want (no waiting for it to cycle through to the tracker you want to look at)

2) It reduces the overall size of the general info pane (one less section), compensating for the small amount of trackers people think there are

3) You can see how many peers were recieved from each tracker (assuming ludde bothers with this feature, but it would incorporate other feature requests without jamming up the General tab)

4) DHT peers (and PEX peers maybe) can also be listed in that tab, and allowing you to see information for them too

For my two cents... one thing I'd like is somewhere to see all errors on the torrent. At least tracker related (and possibly others) don't go to the logger, and it's not always extremely easy to see what the problem in a torrent is. Usually it's the tracker, that cycles through quickly, but it can be something else.

Archived