Is there a way to go to "seeding mode" for incomplete torrents?

agsu

So I have a little problem, I'm downloading torrents from a site that requires you to have a ratio of over 1 but I have so far downloaded only three torrents. The problem is this: one of the torrents is about 9GB and is incomplete, while the other two are small and dont have a lot of downloaders. The tracker has limited me to seeding only, but for some reason I cant seed the incomplete torrent and it would take me ages to get my ratio back up with the two small ones!

So i can seed the two complete torrents but not the incomplete one, is there a way to make uTorrent "think" it is complete and go into "seeding mode" or something? Any help would be appreciated!

Right, now things got interesting...

I think I have found a bug, even if I change ALL but one file to "Don't Download", it says 99.9% done. When i look at the Files-tab, I see that one file has three pieces downloading, even though I cant download anything! Even if i change all the files to "Don't Download" (which makes no sense, I know :P), it says 99.9% done.

I have tried re-starting uTorrent, stopping and re-starting the torrent... I have no idea what to do.

Edit: I have solved the problem! I removed and re-added the torrent which allowed me to set the incomplete files to "Don't Download" and now I'm seeding. Thanks for the help :)

Archived