Cant upload or download torrent

Vandalf

even when im connectable (made as it was described in guides here), port forwarding is ok, router firewall turned off, added exception for utorrent into my software firewall (eset smart security). But I noticed the smart secuirty in interactive mode still asking me to permit incomming or outcomming connections even when i was added exception. Possible problem? Dunno how to rid of this.

running 64bit win7. Got some ideas? thx in advance.

Remove all rules from eset and create brand new ones, make sure you make one that allows outgoing on all ports for TCP and UDP, and incoming on your listening port (you only need your listening port for incoming). What guides have you followed? What exactly have you done from them? Dunno if this applies but might be worth a look: https://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=34527

Vandalf

Try enabling "Learning mode" in ESS4 settings. This will create the correct rules as required.

First remove any rules you have created in the firewall. Then open smart security, press F5, navigate to "Personal firewall" and under filtering mode select "Learning mode."

Then try opening utorrent and the firewall should create the necessary rules. Hopefully this should work. Remember to change the setting back to "Interactive mode" after the rules have been created.

Regards

Archived