windows7 ultimate+zonealarm pro+nod32+no incoming connections

mirrorkisser

hi all,

for a day or two now i dont have any incoming connections. all my torrents are "green" in the list, but i got the yellow error code on the bottom.(the triangle)

when i change my open port the triangle on the bottom sometimes gets green again, but then turns yellow after a couple of seconds. downloading works all fine, but uploading not at all.

i use windows 7 ulitmate, nod32 4.0, the latest zonealarm pro and utorrent 1.85. for almost a week this setup worked all fine. i did not change anything, my antivirus updated several times and i got some windows updates. i added exceptions for utorrent in zonealarm and in nod32. i reinstalled utorrent, but still no success. people just cant connect to me.

any help is highly appreciated. cheers a ton

hi,

thank you very much for your answer.

yes i tried that aswell. no results though unfortunately. it used to work with zonealarm and nod32 though for the past 7-10 days without problems. meantime windows 7 and nod32 updated several times and now for a day or two i got those problems.

another theory of mine is that it could have to do with some windows 7 security updates?

did anybody experience the same?

hi,

thank you very much again for your answers.

i tried both with zonealarm. but i doubt that zonealarm is the problem. i used za pro with utorrent for 2 years without a problem. i suspect its rather a nod32 or windows 7 update problem.

and no, i dont have a router.

hmhmhmhm

could it have to do with windows defender? anybody knows more about that? i think it didnt work properly since an windows defender update.

cheers

Archived