unable to save .torrent file error message

Q152682

I was running the last version of utorrent just fine everything worked perfectly then my system did a windows update and restarted then it did a java runtime environment update and restarted i opened utorrent and everything started downloading and seeding fine but when i tried to open a new torrent i get an error message that says unable to save .torrent to any file location i choose and all have disk space. i upgraded to the new version of utorrent and im still getting the same error message

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME

I didn't make any changes to folder permissions and the firewall is norton and the windows excemption is set for it i'll check the folder permissions though

tell grammer panda if he fixes my utorrent i'll never write another run on sentence

how do i check the folder permissions

i have no idea how to make a screenshot of an error message but if you tellme how i will do it

this is what happens in better detail i think

i go to start a new torrent download the window pops up with all the torrent info about the files when i click ok then the error window comes up saying unable to save .torrent and my options are retry and cancel

Archived