Unable to load "filename" The system can not find the file specified

Dugath

Not sure what is causing this. As I have not done anything. it was working before I went to bed. I got up to download something and got the above error. I have tried different browsers, I have tries clearing any information. I have rebooted a few times (which will allow me to select open with/save as again). When I chose save as it does not save anything, when I chose to open with Utorrent I get the error again. I have searched for a solution but I do not see any posted. Thought I would take a stab at posting this in case I missed the fix for this problem some place.

It is almost like something is deleting it before Utorrent can begin the down load

Hmmm Seems like it is not a Utorrent problem.. I tried to download firefox went to my download folder and it was not there.. so I did it again, while watching my download folder, showed it being downloaded (temp file) and when the download was finished the file just disappeared

That's really no help.

As I tried Multiple browsers. Even when I select Save as, instead of open with. It will not save it to my HDD.

Edit: Removed my Nod32 (which seems to have expired) while in safe mode. also noticed Utorrent was trying to save on my C drive (normally I save on my D or E depending on what it is).. changed that. It seems to be working now... dont really know why.. dont care.. as long as it is working. :)

Archived