I just can't get my head around setup on torrents

tonyphotoplus

Hi I have been using utorrent and have some success, but my head just can't seem to get the system setup right. I get the downloads loading very slow and if by luck they could start downloading. But many times they just don't work at all. I set it up all night and the item just has not downloaded!!

I have WinVista 32bit SP2, using a Netgear DG834Gv2 and I just get lost in all the jargon. Or, I have tried to alter things and other things don't work after altering network configurations. I also have Comodo as my firewall. So is there an easy way I can get the system to accept the flow to the torrent server. Sorry don't have the right terminology so that is most probably why I can't get the dam thing set up.

I have gone through the helps but it never works and I then have to go back to defaults because I have gotten it wrong.

Looking forward to your assistance

Tony

So you are saying that you have a slow (if any) download speed? If that's your main concern the download speed depends on the number of seeders, if there is only 1 seeder for example then your download speed may drop to almost zero in some cases. Download a "popular" torrent and see if you have the same problem.

Archived