[Toolbar/Status/Icon] µt-System5

fofoo

• 2 weeks later...

Since I dislike the new skin that comes with the latest beta, I've been looking for alternatives. This skin is clearly one of the cleanest and most straight forward ones, and it's complete too, with status and tab icons. So I'm taking it thankfully.

However, I'd like to have larger icons. How about maxing out the available space by getting rid of the "botton box" around the symbols (since a button box will appear automatically on mouse hover any way). That way, the icons could be nearly twice as large as they are now. Could you consider that?

PS: I like the colored, plastic, ungardiented icons (no. 8 of 12) best.

PPS: Your application icon is rather ugly, compared to the toolbar, status and tab icons. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I love these very much.

One question: Why are the downloaded tabicons monocoloured and

images above bicoloured? The idea is, I think, that a selected tab has

a different colour (black) against an unselected one (gray). Or with the

blue ones, dark and light blue.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

This is nice.

I got tired of the angry fruit salad colour icon effect that so many icons are..

This monochromatic theme was relaxing on the eyes. It could use a bit of touchup here and there in the sense that the colours between toolbar, status and tabs are not consistent.. I think it might be a good idea to make one pure black as the base instead of a shaded blue or grey, for good contrast. But overall, very nice!

Edit: I should mention the bars I chose, I picked blue-glass alternate toolbar, default tab icons (the black ones), and the grey tstatus icons. Liked the program/tray icons fine too so I used that also for the heck of it.

• 5 months later...

Archived