Move Data to a User Specified folder after Remove or Delete .torrent

badonj001

Hi,

I would like to request a feature to "Directories" in a 3rd sub-category "Removed and Deleted .torrents Location of Downloaded Files"; when a user selects .torrent(s) be Removed or Deleted that the associated data be moved to a predefined directory set by user. I was also thinking that if a user does not select "Delete .torrent + Data" for an incomplete .torrents that another Directory setting for incomplete .torrent data be moved to specific folder, or option for automatic deletion, or stored in the "Completed .torrent" Directory in an "*incomplete .torrent*" sub directory if option is not inputted.

Please let me know if I was not clear with my request, I would be happy to provide you with any information your require.

Thank you for this fantastic UI and your continued development and support.

Regards,

badonj001

• 6 months later...

"I would like to request a feature to "Directories" in a 3rd sub-category "Removed and Deleted .torrents Location of Downloaded Files"; when a user selects .torrent(s) be Removed or Deleted that the associated data be moved to a predefined directory set by user."

Hey,

I used Azureus/Vuze before and it had this feature. I have been hoping for the uTorrent team to implement this for a long time and still hope they will as it will be alot easier to remove torrent data when you have alot of torrents loading at the same time.

I really do hope it will be implemented.

/B

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived