Complete help file

ludow

Hello!

Just a suggestion, it would be nice if uTorrent could have complete help file for ALL uTorrent's settings.

Help file could be separately downloadable. In this phase of development building the help file should be easy and fast.

Thanks,

ludow

A well moderated Wiki style page would be the easiest way to get some really good help documentation up here fast. Sharing the load not only means less work for the individual, but less chance that individual can hold up the masses.

(I'd be totally willing to lend some of my time to that end...being stuck at home disabled gives me lots and lots and lots of time...)

I agree with both ideas, a well moderated wiki-style online system would be great.

But there are those who have a small bandwidth (eg dialup etc) or older computer for which a downloadable version would be brilliant.

The downloadable version should cover the basic operations and features of µTorrent in some detail and describe flags etc and an FAQ about NAT resolution and connectability. Beyond that users should refer to the wiki.

ps. I too could offer considerable time as i'm also stuck at home disabled.

Archived